Spend part of your Montana vacation touring hot springs around Butte. Hot Springs are a great family way to spend your mountain vacation.
Montana hot springs are never far from other activities like mountain biking, hiking, skiing, and fishing. And what better way to recover from all the outdoors activities you will find in Montana then enjoying a soak in one of the many beautiful Montana hot springs?
Butte is located in Southwestern, Montana and is in prime location to explore all the hot springs in this area as well as other outdoor activities. There are only private hot springs in this area of Montana.
Private hot springs near Butte, in Southwestern Montana:
- Jackson Hot Springs in Jackson, Montana is off the beaten path but well worth the journey.
- Fairmont Hot Springs is a full resort and hot springs near Anaconda, Montana.
- Boulder Hot Springs offers both hot indoor pools and is South of Anaconda, Montana.
- Montana Hot Springs: Bozeman
- Montana Hot Springs: Missoula, Montana
- Montana Hot Springs: Great Falls
- White Sulphur Springs, Montana
- Butte, Montana