Take some time on your Montana vacation to visit hot springs around Great Falls, Montana for some relaxation and great sightseeing.
Montana hot springs are never far from other activities like mountain biking, hiking, skiing, and fishing. And what better way to recover from Montana outdoors activities than enjoying a long soak in the hot springs.
Great Falls is located in Central Montana and is close to outdoors activities, historic sights, and it also has some interesting hot springs.
Private hot springs near Great Falls in Central Montana:
- White Sulphur Springs are on Highway 12 and you will find the Spa and Springs Motel that has both outdoor, indoor soaking pool, and therapeutic treatments.
Public hot springs near Lewistown in Central Montana:
- Gigantic Warm Springs is located close to Lewistown, Montana and is one big warm (68F) natural swimming area in the middle of wheat farms. A great place for a picnic on a hot day.
- Montana Hot Springs: Butte
- Montana Hot Springs: Bozeman
- Great Falls, Montana Hotels and Lodging
- Great Falls, Montana Vacations
- Montana Hot Springs: Missoula, Montana