Big Sky Montana offers excellent vacation rentals
While enjoying the excellent skiing, hiking, fishing and other vacation activities Big Sky offers, you may want to base yourself at one its many high-quality vacation rentals. Vacation rentals in Montana offer some of the best in luxury, privacy and access, allowing you, your family and your friends to get the most out of your vacation. Below are some of our favorites in the Big Sky area.
- Big Sky Best Homes:
This company offers a variety of log homes including ski-in, ski-out, riverside with excellent fly-fishing that are still close to shopping, restaurants, and skiing. The homes sleep from 4 to 18 guests. Perfect for family reunions, summer or winter, with a vacation rental for every budget.
- Affordable Vacation Rentals: This Big Sky vacation rental company operates year-round. They’ve got high quality vacation rentals, including log cabins with ski-in, ski-out options and provides 24-hour guest services. Their rentals offer fireplaces, hot tub spas, 3 – 5 bedrooms, and all the comforts of home.
- Big Sky Luxury Rentals: As the name suggests, this Big Sky luxury vacation rental company specializes in luxury accommodations. All the detail that make a Big Sky vacation special, such as hot tubs and stone fireplaces, are available. Ski-in/ski-out homes. In the summer time, stay close to fly fishing, horseback riding, hiking and other summer activities.
- Big Sky Vacation Property LLC: This single, spacious 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom condo on Big Sky Ski Resort sleeps 13-17 people. The rental is ski-in/ski-out, has great views, is newly with plenty of space for families. Amenities include a jacuzzi, fireplace, TV, cable TV, VCR, DVD, full kitchen, and more.
- Mountain Rental Properties LLC: This Big Sky vacation rental company offers 3-bedroom, 3-bath chalets that accommodate 8 people located in Big Sky’s Meadow Village. Chalets sit side by side and can be rented together for groups. Just 45 miles from the airport, 8 miles to the ski area, 2 1/2 miles to the golf course clubhouse and 4 miles to the Gallatin River. Amenities include fully equipped kitchen, laundry room, 2 TVs with VCR and DVD players, CD player, fireplace, single garage with automatic opener, and a 6-person hot tub.
- Northern Lights LLC: Northern Lights offers a log home with four bedrooms, three full baths, at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and is ski-in/ski-out. From here, you can walk to the lodge at the base of Big Sky Resort and access restaurants, bars, shops and equipment rentals. In the summer, some of Big Sky’s best hiking trails are at your backdoor. Rafting and lots more activities are nearby. Amenities include a big screen TV, a computer and fax machine with high-speed Wi-Fi Internet connection, a wood burning fireplace and lots more.
- Montana Vacation Rentals: Whitefish
- Montana Vacation Rentals: Gardiner
- Montana Vacation Homes: West Yellowstone
- Montana Vacation Rentals
- Ski Montana: Big Sky Hotels and Lodging