See the National Park and get cozy with a West Yellowstone vacation rental
West Yellowstone is a great place to stay if you want to be close to Yellowstone National Park, and enjoy the sightseeing, hiking, backpacking, snowmobiling, fly fishing and many other Montana activities available in the area. Get the most out of your time in Montana with a vacation rental to relax in after you’re fun-filled days. Here’s a few of our favorite around West Yellowstone.
- All Seasons Yellowstone Townhouse Rentals: Three level townhouse on a quiet street just blocks from Yellowstone National Park. Amenities include fireplace, cable TV in all bedrooms and living room, VCR, DVD, fully equipped kitchen, BBQ grill and more. Close to restaurants, shopping and all the great activities available in and around Yellowstone National Park.
- Mountain View Cabin:
This cabin sits on 20 acres between beautiful mountain ranges, so you know the views are great. The Madison River, a blue ribbon trout river, is just a mile away, Yellowstone National Park is a 30 drive, and the area is renowned for elk and deer hunting. Enjoy all the modern conveniences including washer/dryer, fireplace, dishwasher, full kitchen, and satellite TV.
- Angler’s Rest: This four bedroom West Yellowstone townhome is perfect for fly fishing vacations. Just a block from downtown West Yellowstone and a half mile from Yellowstone National Park. You can be at a variety of blue ribbon trout steams within minutes. Along a fully equipped kitchen and dining room, the main level has a spacious half bath and cozy living room with a real fireplace. Upstairs there are two bedrooms with queen beds and a full bathroom. The lower level has a family room with a pull-out couch and two twin beds, private bedroom with double bed, and another bathroom. Sleeps 10 people total.
- The Tamarack: Just 8 miles from Yellowstone National Park, this spacious, cozy home sleeps 12 people comfortably, with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. The area attracts Montana wildlife such as moose, elk, deer and bear. Also a great place for cross country skiing and snowmobiling, snowshoeing, fly fishing, white water rafting, and many other Montana activities.
- The Lake: Just 40 feet from the shores of Hebgen Lake, fifteen minutes from Yellowstone National Park, ten miles from the blue ribbon trout fishing of the Madison River and forty miles from Big Sky, this is a great place to base your Montana vacation. Great place for fishing, hiking, snowmobiling and many other activities. The lake is a comfortable and spacious vacation home that is perfect for large parties looking for a great place to stay in Montana.
- West Yellowstone, Montana: More than just a Gateway to the Park
- Montana Maps: Yellowstone National Park
- Montana Vacation Rentals: Gardiner
- Montana Best of Hiking: Madison area of Yellowstone
- Gardiner Hotels: Travelodge Yellowstone Park North