Find the Montana Lodge that fits you in Whitefish
Staying in scenic, cozy lodges is great way to get the best out of your Montana vacation. Here are some of the best lodges you’ll find in and around Whitefish, Montana, a beautiful mountain town close to Glacier National Park, Whitefish Mountain Resort, and opportunities for Montana fishing, hiking and rafting.
- The Lodge at Whitefish Lake: Right on the beautiful shore of Whitefish Lake, just a few minutes from Whitefish Mountain Resort, about 40 minutes to Glacier National Park. Amenities include a restaurant and lounge, ample meeting space, full service marina, spa, exercise facility and more.
- Good Medicine Lodge: Great access to Whitefish Mountain Resort, and downtown Whitefish amenities include, hot tub and deck views of the ski mountain, guest bar with refrigerator, microwave, ice machine, TV Room/Library, and more.
- Grouse Mountain Lodge: Close to Whitefish Lake, bordering Montana’s only 36-hole golf course, and a short trip to Whitefish Mountain Resort and Glacier National Park, Grouse Mountain Lodge is a terrific choice for a Montana lodge. Amenities include car rentals, arcade, fitness center, indoor pool and more.
- Kandahar Lodge: The Kandahar Lodge provides ski-in, ski-out access on Whitefish Mountain Resort , a short drive from Whitefish. Amenities include continental breakfast, outdoor hot tub, heated boot rooms, free wi-fi and more.
- Morning Eagle Lodge: Another excellent choice in Montana lodges if skiing is a priority. Amenities include ski-in ski-out access on Whitefish Mountain Resort, Open Year-Round, internet access, gym, hot tub and more.
- Whitefish Accommodations: The Lodge at Whitefish Lake
- Find a Montana Lodge: Glacier National Park
- Montana Vacation Rentals: Whitefish
- Ski Montana: Whitefish Hotels and Lodging
- Ski Montana: Whitefish Mountain Resort