Make your Montana vacation special with a vacation rental
A great way to make your vacation unique is to stay at one of the many great Montana vacation rentals available in this great state. Whitefish, Montana offers several cozy ones that offer quick access to places like Whitefish Mountain Resort, Glacier National Park and Flathead Lake. Here are a few of our favorite Whitefish vacation rentals.
- 40 O’Brien: This Newly renovated historic vacation home in the Railway District of downtown Whitefish has 2 bedrooms, a sunroom and one bath and can sleep 4-5. It’s in a quiet neighborhood just three blocks Whitefish grocery stores, restaurants, bars, and shopping. Fully furnished, linens provided, complete kitchen, everything you need to enjoy the simple pleasure of staying in Whitefish. Nightly rates start at $125, Monthly discounts available. Three night minimum, $100 cleaning fee and Local Tax not included.
- Baileys Bed ‘n Bale: This vacation rental backs up to the base of Big Mountain, allowing fo privacy and great access to hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and other outdoor activities. The 2800 sq. ft. Inn has three bedrooms, one loft and two bathrooms. Sleeps eight.
- Harbor Mountain Properties: Mountain Harbor lakeshore community sits on Whitefish Lake just below Whitefish Mountain Resort. Mountain Harbor vacation rentals offer year-around recreation with a private beach and marina, outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and more. Harbor Mountain offers 2 and 3-bedroom luxury vacation rentals, and a variety of private vacation homes in the area.
- Five Star Rentals:
This company is equipped with a selection vacation homes for everyone, from the luxury vacationer to the outdoorsman (or woman) and families. Vacation homes range in size and are located on Whitefish Mountain Resort, in Whitefish, and on Whitefish Lake.
- Kristianna Mountain Homes: Kristianna provices luxury accommodations at Whitefish Mountain Resort. Choose from 2-bedroom, 2 1/2-bath, fully equipped condominiums to 4,000-square-foot, 6-bedroom, 5-bath custom homes, Kristianna features the finest in lodging available at any resort. All Kristianna rentals are on or adjacent to ski trails.
- Lakeshore Rentals: This Montana vacation rental company has cabins and homes with lakefront or lake access, secluded mountain retreats throughout the Flathead Valley and condos on Whitefish Lake. Whatever the season the Flathead Valley provides abundance of out-door recreation: hiking in the spectacular Glacier National Park, fishing the pristine rivers and lakes, exhilarating skiing or cycling on Big Mountain, golfing on any of the valley’s 10 championship golf courses or family fun on the lake.
- The Lodge at Griddle Cake: This is a single timber-framed lodge with luxury, updated amenities. Open great room and windows with scenic views. This vacation rental is a short walk from places for sea kayaking, fishing, swimming, snorkeling, ice skating, cross country skiing and other activities. Large family-style dining room adjacent to a gourmet kitchen with a Wolf range, two ovens and a Traulsen fridge; granite, soapstone, butcher block, and stainless countertops. Amenities include fireplace, TV, VCR, stereo, CD Player, wi-fi and more.
- North Shores Lodge: On a pebble beach at the head of Whitefish Lake, this vacation rental has 6 bedrooms, 6 baths and incredible views. The spacious 6,500-square-foot lodge has an additional 2,300 square feet of covered decks. Perfect place for families and large groups of friends. North Shores Lodge sleeps up to 14 people.
- Montana Vacation Rentals: Big Sky
- Find a Montana Lodge: Whitefish
- Whitefish Accommodations: The Lodge at Whitefish Lake
- Ski Montana: Whitefish Hotels and Lodging
- Montana Vacation Rentals: Gardiner