Take a Montana Vacation at Turner Mountain
Turner Mountain, in northwestern Montana about 22 miles north of Libby, offers one of the most secluded resorts with great snow stashes. This is because the mountain only open Friday through Sunday and on holidays, giving the snow time go get deep during the week.
You’ll find the scenery beautiful here, the crowds scarce, and the lift tickets inexpensive.
Turner Mountain has 15 percent beginner terrain, 35 percent intermediate and 50 percent expert. The mountain has one double lift. Its base sits at 3,842 feet, with a peak elevation of 5,952 feet. Average annual snowfall at Turner Mountain is 250 inches.
You’ll find Turner Mountain 22 miles north of Libby on Montana 567 (Pipe Creek Road). Libby is served by Amtrak and commercial flights are available into Glacier International Airport in Kalispell, Montana.
- Mailing Address: PO Box 210 Libby, MT 59923
- Phone: 406-293-2468
- Snow Phone: 406-293-2468
- Ski Montana: Lost Trail Powder Mountain
- Ski Montana: Maverick Mountain
- Ski Montana: Red Lodge Mountain Resort
- Ski Montana: Blacktail Mountain Ski Area
- Ski Montana: Whitefish Mountain Resort