Take your Montana ski vacation at Red Lodge Mountain Resort
Red Lodge Mountain Resort, just above the town of Red Lodge, Montana prides itself on offering big mountain skiing and snowboarding opportunities, in a place that has stayed down to earth, with the the glitz and crowds you’ll find at some ski resorts.
Along with great skiing, you’ll find great Montana hotels and lodging in Red Lodge, as well as great restaurants, and a few good spots to throw back an awesome Montana brewed beer.
Red Lodge Mountain Resort has 73 trails, with 14 percent beginner, 29 percent intermediate and 57 percent expert. There is also a terrain park. The resort has eight lifts, with 1 triple, 2 high-speed quads, 4 doubles and 1 handle tow. Red Lodge Mountain Resort has a base elevation of 7016 ft, and a peak elevation of 9416 ft. Average annual snowfall is 250 inches.
Find Red Lodge Mountain on US Highway 212, 1 hour southwest of Billings, Montana, which can be reached by Frontier, Delta, Horizon, Northwest, United, Allegiant or Sky West Airlines. Rental cars and shuttles are available.
- Mailing Address: PO Box 750 Red Lodge, MT 59068
- Street Address: 305 Ski Run Road Red Lodge, MT 59068
- Phone: 406-446-2610
- Snow Phone: 406-255-6973
- Toll Free: 800-444-8977
- Fax: 406-446-3604
- Ski Montana: Whitefish Mountain Resort
- Whitefish Mountain Resort Accommodations: Kandahar Lodge
- Ski Montana: Blacktail Mountain Ski Area
- Ski Montana: Great Divide Ski Resort
- Ski Montana: Maverick Mountain